Air Conditioner Repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide
Looking for AC repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide? Many different issues can occur on AC units, from minor problems to major ones. If you notice that your air conditioner isn’t cooling as well as it used to or your energy bill is higher than normal, then chances are there is a problem with it. Contact Us Today for AC Repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide.
If this happens, contact our certified technicians at A & A Cooling & Heating LLC for your AC repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide. Waiting too long could cause a lot of damage to the AC system and your wallet.
Five of the Most Common Problems That Lead to AC Repair
- Not Enough Cool Air Coming Out Of The Unit: One of the most common problems that bleed into many other more significant AC repair problems is simply not enough to cool air coming out of the unit. Whether due to a faulty blower motor or the need for a new filter, our professional HVAC technician will be able to find the cause of this issue and fix it for you.
- Warm Air Coming Out Of The Unit: This problem is not exactly an air conditioning issue. It is more of a heat issue in that the heat coming out of the unit is not hot enough to cool down your home because it is too warm outside and therefore, causing your unit to work in “reverse” and heating up rather than cooling. Most commonly, this Air Conditioning Repair is because you need a new thermostat or your unit’s outdoor coils are dirty.
- Short Cycling: Short cycling occurs when your unit switches on and off repeatedly within just a few minutes for seemingly no reason at all. There are many possible causes behind short cyclings, such as low refrigerant levels, a bad contactor or relay, faulty reversing valve, low voltage, and defective indoor fan motor.
Whenever you need AC repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide, our certified technicians are here to diagnose and fix the problem.
- Loud Unit: A loud sound coming from your unit may indicate that something is not right with either your air conditioning unit or your home’s ductwork. When metal rubs against metal inside a duct, you will hear a very annoying clanking noise which should never occur in good working order. If this occurs, it means there is a need for new ductwork or perhaps a simple screw adjustment to remove any loose screws from the system.
- Weak Air Flow: Another common AC repair problem you might experience is weak airflow. Weak airflow can indicate low refrigerant levels, a dirty filter, a defective blower motor, or even a dirty evaporator coil.
Experts in Air Conditioning Repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide
Are you currently experiencing any of these issues? Call A & A Cooling & Heating LLC for your AC repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide. Our technicians will help ensure that you can avoid any of these problems with your air conditioning unit. Call us at (480) 671-8137 to schedule an appointment today for any HVAC Repairs, Replacements, or Maintenance!
Contact Us Today for AC Repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide
Deciding on Air Conditioning Repair or Replacement
There are times where a homeowner or building manager may need decide on whether to keep repairing an older unit, while also taking on the extra cost for lower efficiency and a larger carbon footprint OR to purchase new, higher-efficiency air conditioning or heat pump equipment. As a decision-maker, we suggest really thinking about the cost of both options and even having a chat with one of our team members about processes, expectations, ongoing maintenance, and even financing.
Choosing a New Air Conditioner
Before making any decisions, we recommend having one of our installation experts come to your home and perform an analysis. It may seem like a simple thing to just get a new unit, but in reality, we need to weigh out different factors like the size of your home, how many doors and windows you have, whether there are some rooms that may not be cooled effectively with your current ductwork, and so much more. But hey, that’s the reason why so many home and business owners choose to work with us. At A & A Cooling & Heating, we are extremely thorough and take it upon ourselves to make sure that you are truly comfortable with any purchase that you make. AND, that it will stand the test of time.
If you know us, you’re probably smiling and nodding your head right now. We are very big supporters of maintaining your air conditioner at least once per season. Why? Because it’s expensive! It’s like buying a new car and never taking it to get an oil change – You would never do that! (Hopefully!) Plus, when you keep your HVAC equipment maintained, you have warranties that protect your investment. Did you know we can also bundle the cost into your unit that is being financed?