Heating Repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide
Everyone knows the best way to keep your house warm is with an effective heating system. But what do you do when it starts acting up and you need heater repairs?
Contact Us Today for Heating Repair in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide.
Every heater is different, and each one can have its own unique problems. However, there are some basic causes that are the most common to every heating system:
- A Clicking Noise: One of the most common reasons you would hear clicks from your heating system is that one of the internal components has moved out of place. This can cause problems for your fan, blower wheel, or other major parts.
- Distant Hums: If you start hearing a very distant humming noise coming from your heater, it’s probably time to call in a professional. The motor bearings are likely failing and will need to be replaced immediately before they go completely out.
- Noises from your Ducts: A sneaky sign of a heater problem is when you hear noises coming from the vents in your house. It may just be the sound of air rushing through, but if this noise persists for several days or weeks, it’s time to call in a repair expert
- Temperature Fluctuation: Even if your system is pretty old, it should still maintain steady temperatures. If your home becomes uncomfortably cold or hot at random, call in a specialist to inspect your system
- Temperature Spikes: It’s normal for heaters to run a little hotter in the summer and a little colder in the winter. However, if you notice that your home is suddenly too warm when it used to be just right, this may be due to faulty wiring or current problems within the heater itself.
If you notice any of these signs, turn off your heater and give A & A Cooling & Heating LLC a call for heater repairs in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide. Once our technicians examine the issue, we’ll let you know what needs to be repaired and how long it will take to get your heater back up and running.
Not sure if you need a Heater Repair or Replacement?
Facing a heater repair bill that is more than the current value of your heating equipment? Here are some tips on whether to repair or replace.
Compare the age of your heater to its efficiency. Although many homeowners like to keep their existing equipment, furnaces generally last about 15-20 years and need more frequent repairs as they age (costing you money over time).
If you are faced with an unexpected repair bill each month, consider replacing your outdated system before it completely fails on you in the dead of winter. Newer heaters operate more efficiently, keeping utility costs lower.
You’ll also want to replace your equipment when it no longer makes economic sense to continue doing heater repairs.
If your heater is 20 years or more, repairing it just isn’t sensible anymore—you would be better off simply buying a new one. These newer systems are the most efficient available on the residential market today, saving homeowners money each month on utility bills and reducing greenhouse gas emissions by using less energy overall.
Have questions about whether you need heater repairs or a replacement? Contact A & A Cooling & Heating LLC today for services in Gold Canyon, Mesa, Apache Junction, AZ, and Valley Wide!